Ensuring Professional Qualifications
As an innovative technology company, the majority of WESTEST's staff are professional engineers or technologists who are graduates or post-graduates from recognized universities and technical colleges. Our professional staff maintain good standing with their respective professional associations.
In order to be able to offer standards-certification testing, WESTEST must maintain accreditation with the industry organizations who issue product certifications that verify equipment performs to established standards. WESTEST maintains accreditation with the following standards organizations:
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE)
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
- Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB)
- International Standards Organization (ISO)