Remote Parameter Control (RPC) Simulator
The WESTEST Remote Parameter Control Simulation software combined with the Force Simulation System, MAST System, and vibration table use real-world operational load data collected in the field to replicate field conditions in the lab.
Multiple load inputs can be reproduced simultaneously and testing is not constrained by weather conditions in the field. This system allows the operator to delete "low-damaging" event data to concentrate on more severe event data which accelerates the testing process immensely. Once RPC is programmed, the same scenario can be played over and over again onto assess incremental performance improvements.
Significantly Speeds Up the Design and Development Process
This capability allows WESTEST to assess the durability of individual components or whole machines right in the lab to quickly pinpoint flaws or problems with new designs.
This invaluable process provides clients with fast and cost-effective design testing to confidently bring to market equipment and parts with proven durability and reliability.
- Lower costs - components can be tested without building or shipping an entire prototype vehicle
- Drastically reduced product-development cycles
- All weather testing - tests are done in the lab
- Rapid, easy comparisons during product design – prototypes can be rapidly compared on the simulator
- No downtime due to unrelated problems associated with prototype vehicles