The WESTEST Humboldt Station shares space with the head office of the Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute (PAMI) and offers a range of testing equipment and services including:
- Two environmental chambers for conducting equipment testing under extreme temperature conditions
- A 3 m (10 ft) X 7.3 m (24 ft) tilt table with a capacity of 12 tonnes
- A special facility for conducting safety-related mower performance testing.
- Employing the Somat eDAQ Plus portable data acquisition system, the same system used at WESTEST Portage la Prairie operations
- Access to PAMI off-road proving ground.