The WESTEST Humboldt Station shares space with the head office of the Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute (PAMI) and offers a range of testing equipment and services including:
- Two environmental chambers for conducting equipment testing under extreme temperature conditions
- A 3 m (10 ft) X 7.3 m (24 ft) tilt table with a capacity of 12 tonnes
- A special facility for conducting safety-related mower performance testing.
- Employing the Somat eDAQ Plus portable data acquisition system, the same system used at WESTEST Portage la Prairie operations
- Access to PAMI off-road proving ground.
WESTEST maintains a satellite office located at Innovation Place on the University of Saskatchewan. Innovation Place facilitates university-industry research collaborations and innovation, creates high-tech clusters that potentially attract similar companies to the region, and nurtures an environment and culture that assists in retaining highly skilled students and researchers in the region. The WESTEST Innovation Place office offers a convenient location to work in partnership with our extensive list of local, national and international clients.