Tilt & Rollover Stability Testing
Tilt & Rollover Stability Testing confirms that the centre of gravity of a completed vehicle or machinery is within the manufacturer’s limits for compliance with Transport Canada and other regulations.
- ANSI/ITSDF B56.6 - Safety Standard for Rough Terrain Forklift Trucks: defines the safety requirements relating to the elements of design, operation, and maintenance of rough terrain forklift trucks. These trucks are intended for operation on unimproved natural terrain as well as the disturbed terrain of construction sites.
- ANSI/ITSDF B56.8 – Safety Standard for Personnel and Burden Carriers: defines safety requirements relating to the elements of design, operation, and of powered personnel and burden carriers having three or more wheels, a maximum speed not exceeding 35 mph (56 kmph), and a load capacity not exceeding 10,000 lb (4536kg). This standard does not include vehicles intended primarily for earth moving or over-the-road hauling, or un-manned automatic guided vehicles.
- SAE J2180 - A Tilt Table Procedure for Measuring the Static Rollover Threshold for Heavy Trucks
- MIL-STD TOP 2-2-610 Gradeability and Side Slope Performance
- Don't see a Standards Test you require? We've done hundreds of these tests and are able to set up and customize to accommodate a wide range of standards. Contact us for help.
WESTEST operates the latest testing equipment to meet most standards and requirements. WESTEST has completed hundreds of Tip & Rollover Stability tests and our trained professionals can provide advice and expertise on almost any Standards Test. Plus, the client is provided with a concise report to aid in important decisions at the conclusion of the project.
Click the link for specs and details